New to site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site

Looking information & possibly sell this propeller model # 70AB56 , ser no 55642 , HP90 , RPM2500 , 70” long , has SB decal
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

It's an early Sensenich prop appearing to be in fully original condition with early "Lititz" decals. See this list, showing that model number associated with a Culver Cadet using a Franklin 90 HP engine. It's best to sell as is, with no attempt at "restoration", which only reduces its value. It was manufactured between 1932 and 1942, but probably most likely towards the end of that period.

Comment

Thanks for your help, any idea what it would be worth, I’m gonna sell it if anyone is interested

Comment

Originally posted by ceh View Post
        Thanks for your help, any idea what it would be worth, I’m gonna sell it if anyone is interested
        Before I'd venture a guess you'd need to remove the metal plate (which is not an actual hub plate) and make sure that the wooden hub has not been cut out for a clock or similar item.

Values seem to fluctuate wildly sometimes. You can check the "Completed Items" listing on eBay (asking prices mean zero) to get a rough idea. Here's one that is similar to yours but in better condition. Personally, I think that the seller made out better than expected on that one, but that's how the market goes.

Comment

Working...
        X