Identification Wilhelm Wolff luftschrauben

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identification Wilhelm Wolff luftschrauben

Hi all. Found this propeller when moving my mother to a new house. Apparently my father got this as a gift in the late 70ties for painting a house an elderly man in our street. Since they all past away i have no further info. It is a Wilhelm Wolff luftschrauben of 280 cm with 8 holes.

Nr 9035
    Ps160 Mercedes
    St210
    D280

Other markings:
    Gepruft flz
    Stand 1350

is this a real piece? And if yes. What would be the approx value? If historic value might be willing to donate...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 6 photos.

It certainly looks authentic from the photos, although it's possible that it was refinished and new decals applied (although I doubt that). German props are difficult to identify, and Bob Gardner has been our go-to authority on those but he has not posted here in some time and has not responded to my own attempts to contact him privately. He has written a series of excellent books on German props and I'll see if I can find anything helpful in those.

I have a friend who would likely be interested in purchasing it if you have any interest in that. (I've pretty much halted my own collecting for lack of space . . . )

Comment

I am always open to an offer..

Comment

Any chance of getting a tracing of the profile?

Chris

Comment

Hello,
          I am interested in your prop. If you have a desire to sell it can you contact me please?
          Rhett Taber
          julietaber@yahoo.com
          (919)210-8703

Comment

Working...
          X