Help with propeller identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with propeller identification

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help identify this prop and share any information they can regarding it. It is 78" and says 'Aircraft prop.co. no.329 r.p.m. 2200. Mfd. By Marshall Propeller Marshall, Mo. Thank you for any information you can provide.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Marshall manufactured quite a few propellers and it's nice to see one that appears to be in original condition. I have another reference at home which I can check to see if it can be traced to an aircraft or engine model. IN the meantime, if you can remove the metal hub to see what's the condition of the hub is, that may be relevant. Also, if there are any other numbers stamped on it, please advise.

The prop will be more valuable in its present condition than it would be in a "restored" condition.

Comment

Thank you for your response. I will take the metal hub off to see the condition and look for any additional numbers.

Comment

Here are some additional photos of the prop and hub. Hopefully this will help in the identification. I don't see any other numbers. Thank you for any help you can give me.
        This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

It's virtually impossible to identify without design numbers. Whenever I see a solid metal plate on a hub I assume that it's covering up a hub that was carved up to accommodate a clock, etc., and that's been the case here. Sadly, that renders the prop almost worthless as a collectible.

Comment

Thank you for the info. We are in the process of moving and are having an auction, planning on putting this in with the other auction items. I appreciate your input, so thanks again!

Comment

Good Evening,

would like to know if anyone recognises, or could identify this propeller.

it is 250 cm in length , 98 inches, pic attached
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
              X