Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fairchild 24R46A Prop for 200 HP Ranger L440-C5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairchild 24R46A Prop for 200 HP Ranger L440-C5?

I’d appreciate some help in identifying the propeller shown here. It came with a ‘46 Fairchild 24R46A project that I purchased to complete. The prop is not off this plane but is supposed to be compatible with the Ranger L440-C5 200 HP Ranger that came with it.

Can you advise if this prop is compatible with my engine and possibly its age? I’d appreciate knowing the source as it may be needed if we use this prop. I’m inclined to hang this over the mantle and purchase a new Sensenich. Better safe than sorry. Thanks in advance, Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Shank View Post
      I’d appreciate some help in identifying the propeller shown here. It came with a ‘46 Fairchild 24R46A project that I purchased to complete. The prop is not off this plane but is supposed to be compatible with the Ranger L440-C5 200 HP Ranger that came with it.
      Your hyperlink is to a non-existent URL.

Comment

Not sure which URL to Use

Comment

If they were just photos you can upload them here. If it was a webpage you need to copy the URL from the address bar at the top of that page, but the URL with "woodenpropellerforum" is not a valid link.

Comment

Working...
          X