Fe8 pusher fighter 4 blade propellor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fe8 pusher fighter 4 blade propellor

I have had this propellor for a number of years now and as we are considering downsizing I am possibly intending to sell it, can anyone recommend an auction house or publication that I could sell through please. We are located in the West Midlands. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Tony

You might be better off selling it privately. Auctions typically have very high commissions and if there's only one low bid you're out of luck. Do you have a sale price in mind? I'm no longer adding to my own collection, but I do know people that might be interested. Can you post a few photos?

Comment

Good Morning Many thanks for your reply and advice which is appreciated. Price well in 2018 we had an indication and based on that would have liked offers around ?5K ideally, however would consider all sensible offers. We are planning on downsizing and can't guarantee we will have the space when we do move home. I have attached photos and am happy to provide others if required.
      FE8 Pusher Fighter 4 blade propellor has been in the family for over 50 years, in very good condition.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Thanks. I'll pass this on to my friend.

Comment

Hello Tony,
          Can you please contact me directly ref your prop?
          Regards,
          Rhett
          julietaber@yahoo.com

Comment

Hi Rhett

Thank you for your reply, is there any further information you would required. Just wondered where are you located?

Regards Tony

Comment

Tony, Rhett is my friend that I mentioned to you and to whom I sent an email about your prop. He lives in Raleigh, NC and happens to be in England now until Thursday, but he also plans to be back there in the near future. Do you mind if I just give him your email address? (I have access to that as administrator, but I don't like to share it without permission.)

Comment

Hi That would be fine if you give my email tgardner50@outlook.com plus my mobile number if he would like to speak to me for more information that's fine its 07717488291. Many thanks for your support - much appreciated. Tony

Comment

Working...
                X