Wooden Propeller ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooden Propeller ID

Can I get some help identifying this propeller. Not even sure if it is authentic or not. Thanks.
    Attached Files

I think it's a piece of something authentic, but I don't think it can be identified with what I can see in the photos. Some of the stamps are illegible to me. It looks like European construction, quite possibly German, but it also looks as if the hub core may have been carved out for a clock or similar device.

Comment

Yes, there is a non-working Hammond electric clock that goes in the hub core. I have it removed and trying to get it going. The closest ID I could find tha resembles that on my hub is from 1917 French Chauverie propoller for Nieuport XXIV bis. Thank you.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kosty View Post
        Yes, there is a non-working Hammond electric clock that goes in the hub core. I have it removed and trying to get it going. The closest ID I could find tha resembles that on my hub is from 1917 French Chauverie propoller for Nieuport XXIV bis. Thank you.
        Unless you see the identical "Serie" number (2228 ) it's not a match, just a resemblance. There are hundreds of possibilities. You need an exact match. I don't see those numbers on the photos you posted.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X