Intro & Pennant Logo Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro & Pennant Logo Info

I've been gathering aviation memorabilia about 75 yrs.! First thing I drug home was a Ground Observer Corps spotter guide ca, 1948! After buying/selling/trading full time since 1986 I figure it's time to start a serious divestiture!. For nearly 20 years I've scanned the rarer paper material that's gone through my hands & offer them for researchers/maintainers & collectors at a nominal fee. The Propeller files now numbers about 150 items. BUT That's not why I came here today. I bought the pennant featured in my avatar from a guy who'd bought it with a collection of av stuff from the teen's-20's, last Century that is! The logo is not Sensenich, Smith or Standard. It's done in very tight high quality embroidery on flag cloth, about 10 x 16 in. Any ideas appreciated! Visit my very infrequently up-dated website for an idea of the stuff I deal with! www.stuffinder.com Contact info at homepage and Tom Heitzman on FB.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Tom Heitzman
    www.stuffinder.com

Szekely? A wild guess, as it was a small company that made a few airplane/engines in the 20s.

Comment

Working...
    X