Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hartzell decal wanted

Does anyone have this decal for sale? Appr 3 inch long
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Not exactly the same but there are other vendors. Try this for starters.

Comment

Thank you for the tip!

I found one vendor that has exactly the right decal "Not Plane Jane" https://www.notplanejane.com/ but they have not replied after almost two weeks. Anyone knows if they are still in business?

Comment

That site is run my Monte Chase, and as far as I know he's still very active. He has a gigantic collection of variable pitch propellers.

Also, I just looked in a closet and found some stickers (not decals) that Hartzell sent me years ago for helping them with a project. If you're restoring a propeller you probably want decals, but these are the same size, I think (about 3 3/8 inches).
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dbahnson View Post
          That site is run my Monte Chase, and as far as I know he's still very active. He has a gigantic collection of variable pitch propellers.

Also, I just looked in a closet and found some stickers (not decals) that Hartzell sent me years ago for helping them with a project. If you're restoring a propeller you probably want decals, but these are the same size, I think (about 3 3/8 inches).
          Good to hear his business is still up and running, his website gives an fantastic view into what he has going on, what treasure trove.
          For a restoration - as you state - decals are preferable. The original is very thin and I think only a decal can achieve that.

The exact logo I am after seems to be a bit elusive, have not seen that many propellers with the same font and layout.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbahnson View Post

I texted him (apart from emailing) a week ago but still no reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Lundin View Post

I texted him (apart from emailing) a week ago but still no reply.
              I hope he's OK. I guess just be patient.

Comment

Working...
              X