Can some tell me about my propeller, thanks,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can some tell me about my propeller, thanks,

Hi to all, I am glad to find this site, I have been trying to figure out what I have, I looked at propellers on notplanejane site, from the pictures I was sure I had one propeller off a Camfield 4 propeller setup, here is link it is the second photo from the bottom http://notplanejane.com/camfield.htm However on the bottom of my propeller is Stamped lightly "Hartzell, the other stampings are: DWG No. NC or maybe NCC-1200, SR No. 71887, contract oas 12211, as best as i can make everything out, has a 1 inch hole in the base, that is around 5.5 inches deep, no other holes or bolt holes, the diameter of the base is 5.5 inches, the length is 33 inches, the width of the tip is 8.5 inches the propeller is darker than appear in the pictures, I lightened the pic so you could see detail, thanks in advance, steve
    I would like to know
    1. Is it a Hartzell, Camfield or something else
    2. How old, or from when to when did they make this propeller
    3. Ballpark value high and low on what it is worth
    Attached Files

It looks to me like what you have is one blade of a test club very similar to the Camfield but made by Hartzell. It also looks to me like yours has been refinished and the part that attaches to the base of your blade and mounted to the hub is now missing.

Lamar

Comment

Working...
    X