Clueless about old propeller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clueless about old propeller

I have an old propeller. From reading this web site I have learned it might be the Curtiss Jenny - Paragon. I will post photos of it. I would like to learn the value of it and possibly sell it. I live in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Thank you, Richard.

Attached Files

Richard

Hello,

I would be interested in buying your propeller. Once you determine what you would like for the propeller, let me know.

Thanks - Brett

Comment

Hello,

I have posted a couple of new photos on the picasa web site that show the damage to the one side of the hub where apparently a clock had been installed at one time. Also, there is a photo of one of two wood staples that were attached to the propeller to hang it on a wall. The link is http://www.picasaweb.google.com/rlst...odenPropeller# I don't yet know the value, I would consider an offer.

Richard

Richard

Comment

Well, at least the hacking up of the hub happened on the rear of the hub, where it could be pretty well hidden when displayed (but is still there, reducing its value).

It's hard to say what it would sell for in that condition, but my guess would be something in the $600 to $900 range on eBay. Very much just a guess, however, as the market (if there is such a thing) for them is variable.
        Dave

Comment

Working...
        X