Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensenich Bros. prop value

Hi All

I am new today to the forum. I am a rare coin dealer by profession but buy all sorts of things over the last 34 years in business. I am in Colorado and recently came across the below listed prop and was able to buy. I am trying to find a fair value and someone who is interested. I have sold on ebay in the past but have been turned off by some of the people doing business there.

My prop is a 6 hole wooden Sensenich prop measuring 72 inches. It has a decal on both sides. Part#: 43K10107, Serial #: AF43-78945,
    Con. W535AC-37808, 65HP, 2350 RPM, Sensenich model# 72C42.

It has definitely been used. Not bad but it looks like it was in the corner of a room where someone was spray painting as it has light over spray on one side...I have done some research and realize it is not a $1000k item. Can someone help. I can email or post pictures (if I can figure it out). You can also call me at 970-260-3124. I am looking to make a network to sell items to people that care about the items we swap back and forth.

Thanks Bob

Pictures are almost essential to determine any kind of value. You can look up the model number at Lamar's site (click on the propeller at the top of the page and follow the link to Modern Wooden Propellers), but the model number represents a 1942 military contract.

Here's the link to the military numbers.
    Dave

Comment

I will get some photos for my prop during the week. Thanks for the number info
      Bob

Comment

pictures of prop.

Can't figure out how to get pictures uploaded with my system. If anyone is interested in seeing them i can email copies...shoot me an email : badisano@aol.com or call 970-260-3124

thanks bob

Comment

Working...
        X