Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Aeromatic blades

Hello all,

I am looking for airworthy Aeromatic blades. I need 90 inch (measured tip to tip for the whole propeller with hub) to fit the 220 hub.

Thanks,
    Bruce

I would suggest you contact the Aeromatic Company at http://www.aeromatic.com/. They should be able to help you.

Lamar

Comment

Thanks Lamar. I already have, but he cannot replace one blade without replacing both and I don't have thte funds to do that right now.

Comment

Perhaps Monty at www.notplanejane.com/ can help.

Lamar

Comment

Aeromatic Propeller blades

I have two aeromatic propeller blades which had been fitted to a Fokker S-11. The hub for these prop blades is the Koppers F-220. Although they appear to be in good shape, I cannot judge whether they are or can be made airworthy. What I do know is that at some point all of the Aeromatic props on these Fokkers were replaced by other props due to problems with the Aeromatics (the blades of some came loose due to wood rot, is what I have been told). It is possible that the set which I have has been taken off a Fokker while still airworthy, as a preventive measure. I cannot tell you what the tip to tip dimensions of the Aeromatic propeller blades that I have is as I do not have a hub. If you want I can send you pictures of the blades. They measure 100.5 cm = 39.6 tip to toe.

Comment

Working...
          X