Flottorp history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flottorp history

I am looking for historical information on the Flottorp propeller. Haven't turned up anything on the web.
    Dwight

I'll definitely be interested in what you find as I have no information at all.

Lamar

Comment

I should try to contact a guy I sold a prop to a long time ago. He was a descendant of Ole Flottorp. As I recall, there was a fire at some point that destroyed a lot of their historical documents.
      Dave

Comment

Flottorp History

Dwight.
        I have some history info and some pictures of the factory and workers.
        What are you looking for in particular?

Bob

Comment

Bob:
          I just bought a Flottorp to add to my Luscombe propeller collection. I would like to know more of Ole' Flottorp's history - where and how he got started and major milestones in his and the company's lives.

Comment

Thank you for sharing your information Bob. May I have permission to use your information on my web page?

Lamar

Comment

For Dwight and BHunt. I haven't been on this forum in quite a while and I see that the latest post is over one year old. However, I would be interested in exchanging information with anybody who would like to discuss Flottorp propellers. Ole Flottorp what is my grandfather and I'm the one that Dave referenced earlier in this chain.

Comment

Working...
              X