Early Model Paragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Model Paragon

Hi. Im new here and new to propellers. I want to sell my propeller but I dont really know much about it. Its and Early Model Paragon.Original never re-stored. It has 8 Bolt holes,decals,serial or model Numbers,and the length is on there.Its been stored in a dry area for many many years. Can someone please tell me more about it and what it might be worth.Thanks
    Last edited by angelk.2098; 06-12-2013, 08:33 PM.

It's only one of over 25,000 Paragon propellers produced by the end of the teens. So much depends on what it looks like and what the stampings are. Feel free to send photos to dbahnson at gmail and I can process them to post here.
    Dave

Comment

I added them to the post. Thanks

Comment

Well, it was manufactured for the U.S. Army Signal Corps ("S.C." serial number and inspection stamp). It looks like a hub size that would fit an OX5 engine. It's certainly not in pristine condition, but whatever you do don't try to make it look better.

As to value, see this page for more information.
        Dave

Comment

This propeller belonged to a close friend of mine.He had it from a young age and gave it to me. So I wouldn't expect it to be in pristine condition do to that.So in your opinion whats its worth And where can I sell it?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by angelk.2098; 03-09-2013, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X