G.B. Lewis Decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.B. Lewis Decals

I am looking for a source for G.B. Lewis decals. Thanks in advance.

I heard from Jerry Turner @ Nostalgic Reflections. Says he can make Lewis decals but needs a good picture of it. Can anyone send me some good pictures with dimensions? dwightmag@cableone.net
    Dwight Magnuson

Comment

There was more than one style of G.B. Lewis decal. Do you have any idea what the original may have generally looked like or its shape?

Comment

The propeller came without decals and was restored by Guy Watson @ Wings of History. I've been in touch with Guy trying to find decals. He is looking for old pictures to have one reproduced. Jerry Turner has looked at the picture on the Modern Wood Propellers web site and needs dimensions and clarification of the wording. Do you have a better photo of the decal?
        Thanks, Dwight

Comment

I just emailed you what I know about the details of the decal.

Lamar

Comment

Lamar: I've talked with your contact. I am getting prices for an order for myself and Guy Watson. If anyone else wants to piggy-back on this order for Lewis decals contact me directly. dwightmag@cableone.net
            Dwight Magnuson

Comment

Great! I hope it works out well for you.

I would strongly suggest to you and everyone to NOT post your email here in clear text as spammer's bots crawl the 'net looking for these for spamming purposes. I would suggest using the email button under each post as the best choice or expressing your email address as something like dwightmag at cableone dot net.

Comment

GB Lewis Decals

Moody Aero Graphics in Florida sells the GB Lewis prop decals. You have to call and ask as I don't think the decals are on line. A pair runs around $26. Expensive but they look great.

Bob

Comment

Bob:
                  Thanks for the contact. Lamar referred me to a business that has the decal art work on file. I just received a dozen pairs for about $2 each.
                  Dwight

Comment

Working...
                  X