Propeller ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propeller ID

Hello, nice website. I have a propeller that I would like to have identified. It is 9' 3 " long, 8 bolt holes about 1/2"(someone added 2 more holes? slightly smaller) holes are about 7 1/4" apart hub is 10 3/4" across (wood), Thickness of hub is 5" bore hole ( not sleeved ) 3 1/5" The only markings that I found is " SC 62769 " with a cartouche in a square, I am unable to make it out. The prop is hanging so I cannot see all of it clearly. I will post photos at a later date.

The "SC" number refers to Signal Corps, but is otherwise not helpful. There may be other numbers that you can't see that would help, as might the picture.

Comment

I have no place to post my photos to as of yet. Also stamped on the face of the hub is 9 3 6.75 righthand. The mounting plate looks to have been about 13 inches across. I will attempt to post photos later. No other writing or numbers appear on the propeller. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Woody
        I have no place to post my photos to as of yet. Also stamped on the face of the hub is 9 3 6.75 righthand. The mounting plate looks to have been about 13 inches across. I will attempt to post photos later. No other writing or numbers appear on the propeller. Thanks
        You can post them on photobucket.com for free. See this link.
        Dave

Comment

Working...
        X