Fahlin Propellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fahlin Propellers

I have been trying to contact the people who now do the Fahlin propellers at the museum as I want to ask about a possible repair to one of their propellers in the UK. I have been on the web site and tried to send an e-miail with all the details but it wont accept it for some reason. Does anyone have a proper e-mail address I can use please

Thanks

Ken

Have you tried calling? The numbers as well as their private email are at: http://www.wingsofhistory.org/index....ntact&Itemid=3

Lamar

Comment

I am in England so its expensive to call but I wanted to send them some epictures of the damage to the propeller to ask them if they thought it was repairable

Comment

On the web page I linked above there is an online form you can use to communicate with them. I don't have a valid email address for the prop shop.

Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          I have been trying to contact the people who now do the Fahlin propellers at the museum as I want to ask about a possible repair to one of their propellers in the UK. I have been on the web site and tried to send an e-miail with all the details but it wont accept it for some reason. Does anyone have a proper e-mail address I can use please

Thanks

Ken
          You should contact Guy Watson (Wings of History Air Museum) at: propmaker@aol.com
          I have had a lot of propellers inspected and refinished by him and crew. I don't believe they own the Fahlin TC (they can't construct a new type certificated Fahlin propeller); but if you want a propeller repaired the shop is an authorized repair facility.

Dwight Magnuson

Comment

Working...
          X