Sensenich Decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensenich Decals

I am looking for a pair of the older Sensensich blade decals for a 1940's era propeller. The company in Plant City sent me some of new style and apparently don't have a source for the older "bird wing" design. Anyone know where I can find them? Thank you in advance.

Dwight, it would be great to find some new old stock "Lititz" style decals, but I've never seen any available. You can have them custom made, although a little pricey, but I've had others do it and found it worthwhile for certain projects. I've occasionally bought some of the extras from that process, as the cost for producing a quantity isn't much more than just a pair or two.

If you're interested try this link to Nostalgic Reflections.
    Dave

Comment

Once in awhile I see them on eBay but I can find none like you want today.

Lamar

Comment

Vintage Aircraft Propeller Decals

Nostalgic Reflections is probably the last company on the Planet that still makes water slide decals just like the original. They sell for $85.00 per set of two. The contact information can be found on the "Wooden Propeller" site, but here it is again... Nostalgic Reflections, P.O. Box 350, Veradale, Washington (Spokane) area. 509-226-3522

Comment

Working...
        X