Another Beech/Roby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Beech/Roby

I have this Beachcraft Roby wooden propeller: DWG No. R 002-205; Ser No. 1611 & 1612. No scratches, cracks, or dings.

Of course, I want to know it's value range so I can offer it for sale.

Where is the best place to offer it for sale?

Thanks, Jill West

Jill, I'm not at home so all I can give you from this one is the web site contact for Monte Chase, who deals in these variable pitch propellers and might even be interested in buying it.

There are links on his site to contact him, and if nothing else he's a good information resource for these.
    Dave

Comment

Beachcraft Propeller resource

Dave,

Thank you for the contact information. I have sent him an e-mail along with photos.

I have my fingers crossed!

Jill West

Comment

Beech Roby Propeller.

Jill West,

Do you still have the propeller you listed in the Wooden Propeller Forum.

Hank Huddleston
        <bahahud>

Comment

Beech-Roby Prop

Hi, Jill. Do you still have the Beech-Roby prop?
          Donavon
          reivers@yis.us

Originally posted by Jill West View Post

I have this Beachcraft Roby wooden propeller: DWG No. R 002-205; Ser No. 1611 & 1612. No scratches, cracks, or dings.

Of course, I want to know it's value range so I can offer it for sale.

Where is the best place to offer it for sale?

Thanks, Jill West

Comment

This is quite interesting!!! This happens to be my propeller, in my house,,,but I have no clue who this Jill West is. We had the house rented out during the year 2008 while we worked in another place.

Apparently "she" didnt last long or stay around long,,,but I do still have the propeller in my posession. The house was sold in 2008. But I did keep the propellers.

Isnt it funny what you discover when you go digging into the interwebz?

Bill...

Comment

That's about as weird as weird gets around here . . .
              Dave

Comment

Working...
              X