Hoover Propeller Dome Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoover Propeller Dome Parts

I am restoring a Hoover propeller for display purposes only. Found the propeller in Canada while on a fishing trip. It is missing the aluminum dome. Before I replicate it from basic drawings, just wondering if there might be something out there that would be available. This thing sat outside for many years, but the blades were in great condition.

Thanks for your interest and assistance.

I'd contact Monte Chase through his web site, http://www.notplanejane.com/info_rarity.htm. He even mentions Hoover propellers down that page. I don't know a thing about them, but Monte is the expert on that type.
    Dave

Comment

Hoover Propeller Dome

I've been working with Monte on developing artwork to replicate the Canadian Car and Foundry logo. I had a new file created forwarded a copy to him in the event he wants to make decals available on his website. I have the equipment necessary to create decals for my propeller. Just hoping that by some odd occurrence, someone out there might have access to or even know of a dome that is sitting around gathering dust. Many people would have no idea what it was or what it was used for. If I cannot source an original, I'll replicate a dome from photos and drawings provided by him.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X