Harold rehm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harold rehm

I have come into possesion of a three blade wooden propeller made by hand by Harold Rehm.it was given to a friend of his as a gift and the friend died and I picked it up at the estate sale. I am interested in anything anyone can tell me about it.It has experimental embossed in it and a serial number. Help me.

Too vague. What are the numbers? Can you post a photo?
    Dave

Comment

Harold Rehm Propellers

It is athree blade propeller,red with white tips.It is 42" across and has the serial number 48 40 FB and the word experimental underneath.I'll try to figure out how to send a picture if necessary.I'm not a tech guy.

Comment

Harold Rehm Prop Pic

I uploaded a pic of the prop in photo albums section

Comment

Originally posted by superskip View Post
          I uploaded a pic of the prop in photo albums section
          We don't have a photo albums section. Can you provide a link to wherever the photo is?
          Dave

Comment

3 bladed prop

I got a look at the picture of the prop, and it appears in the album section of the profile section. It appears that its a prop for an ultralite. While its not a vintage prop that is usually found in this forum, looking at it from a slight artistic viewpoint, it might make a good wall hanging, but as far as a collectable prop, in my opinion, its not of high value as far as a collectable. Thanks for posting a picture of it.

Sincerely,
            Dennis Hicklin
            Seattle Washington
            Attached Files

Comment

OK, I see it now.

Dave

Comment

Working...
              X