Sensenich P-13 Stierman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensenich P-13 Stierman

I believe this is what my Prop. fits according to a Historian at Sensenich litite Pa. had told me when I called there,not really sure about if this is right. Design number is 96A No.3176 This is a nice looking prop. with all decals showing great condition with brass edging running down at lease 2 foot down the leading edge 8 holes center. And this is a 8 foot prop I have enjoyed it for a number of years now may consider selling. But mostly would like to know if this is the plane it came off from if so I have the picture of the plane my relative had flown which this prop came from.

You'll find the Sensenich listings for the complete design numbers here http://www.modernwoodenpropellers.com/sensenich.htm

Comment

There's no 96A on that list, though. I couldn't find it on another Sensenich list, either.
      Dave

Comment

the number burned into the prop reads DES.96A No.3176
        Now does this number mean what engine it is for and not the plane it is design for. I really don't know much about them.

Comment

Generally, the number applies to one engine that might be used on a variety of different aircraft. The fact that this drawing number doesn't show up on any of the Sensenich data may indicate that it was built by Sensenich under a contract with another manufacturer who owned the Type Certificate for that number, 96A.
          Dave

Comment

thank you Dave that makes more sense then. It look just like the Props on Sensenich site that you put on here for me, it would be the one on the far left then the 4 blade props are next. Thanks again I really appreciate all your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy View Post
              thank you Dave that makes more sense then. It look just like the Props on Sensenich site that you put on here for me, it would be the one on the far left then the 4 blade props are next. Thanks again I really appreciate all your help.
              I'm not sure I follow which props you mean "on the far left".
              Dave

Comment

Dave I'm sorry it to the far right! I'm been sick with the flu and my mind was not working. Thanks for all you done so nice of you

Comment

prop picture

Pictures of my prop were redone with photo shop hope you can view them now

Comment

Working...
                  X