Clear All

• Prop ID.?

Please identify "SS-W-LA.613.C."

Sorry Can't
    Bob Gardner
    Author; WW1 British Propellers, WWI German Propellers
    http://www.aeroclocks.com

Comment

It looks like there is a picture that doesn't show?

A photo might help establish a general time frame. I think I've seen that drawing number in the past, and "SS" in the number usually refers to the S & S manufacturer in Winnipeg.

Comment

Prop Id.?

Thank You Sirs, for your attempts the photos of this prop can be seen in the feed-posts on my FB page , Les Weitzel (bluewrench2@ymail.com) I was hoping to show the info to, Richard M Schoen (Dick ) Arch, American Wings Air Museum; Kind Regards LSW.publisher for-(www.PerformanceHorseStallions.com)...
        4hp.God Speed , ( www.TheStallionConnection) is my baby & Thank you again for trying. For Horse Power...Love the term Attack Rate I just learned about props through your site. choosing an icon where's the sharks mouth ?

Comment

Yes, that's an S & S propeller as near as I can tell from the decal in the photo.

The second hyperlink you posted doesn't work.

Are the numbers on the other blade identical to the ones shown? They look different to me.

Note the left hand thread, which eliminates quite a few possibilities for engine type and configuration.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X