where to sell wooden propella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to sell wooden propella

I have a wooden Sensenich prop model 76RM41 which has been renewed at sensenich brothers prop shop in lancaster PA. Not sure of it's origin or when it was renewed. All I have is the information on the prop itself. I would like to sell the prop (in fact I have someone who saw it in my garage and is interested) but I have no idea what it is worth. It is in very good condition with just a few small scratches. I do not have a digital camera to post pictures and I am fairly computer illiterate. Can someone give me direction.

Dave or Lamar are the experts and will advise you on which aircraft your prop came from. The best place to sell it is in eBay which is comparatively easy to use and doesn't require any detailed skill with a computer. You might also try www.barnstormers.com. You will be able to get some idea of value from looking at past sales on eBay.

Good luck,

Bob
    Bob Gardner
    Author; WW1 British Propellers, WWI German Propellers
    http://www.aeroclocks.com

Comment

As Bob suggests your best bet to find out how past sales have been priced. I would search eBay for completed auctions. Be aware that there may be a dramatic difference between an asking price and an actual selling price. The selling price is of course the one you want to consider.

Lamar

Comment

Working...
      X