Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooden Propeller Exhibition

Hello
    I’m doing a group of museum exhibitions on aviation and aircraft and space exploration. I would love to find someone in Michigan with a collection of wooden propellers that might be available to exhibit. Do you have a contact for me? I provide a brief description of what we are working on currently.

SKY DESIGNS II: A COLLECTION OF AVIATION AND AIRCRAFT ARTIFACTS
    January 14 – April 29, 2012
    A broad and fantastic selection of aviation artifacts, fine world class collectible airplane models and aircraft engine models, radio controlled, electric and thermal current model airplanes, photographs and documents that explore the excitement of flight, aircraft and aviation from private collectors and enthusiasts.

B. B. Winslow
    Alden B. Dow Museum of Science and Art
    Midland Center for the Arts
    989-631-5930 ext. 1403
    winslow@mcfta.org

I don't know many people that even have collections, and certainly don't know any in your area. Sorry that doesn't help much . . .
    Dave

Comment

Ditto what Dave said. Nor do I.

Lamar

Comment

Thank you for your response regarding my search for a collection of wooden propellers. I guess I will then send out an invitation to any people who do have wooden propellers or other aviation artifacts, who would be interested in exhibiting them or it in this exhibition January - April of 2012. Aircraft and aviation artifacts are the subjects of interest. What else do you have out there, collectors? If you are interested contact me a winslow@mcfta.org or call 989-631-5930 ext. 1403. THANKS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X