Ebora 100 years !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebora 100 years !!

My grandfather was the founder of Ebora Propellor Company and started about 100 years ago Ebora Propellor Company. Nowadays I have my own company named Ebora in components for the process Indystry and we would like to celabrate the 100 years existance. Therfore we would like to add as many Ebora Propellors on our website with the typenumbers sizes etc.

Please sent me a photo of youre Ebora propellor.

All other input known about Ebora is also welcome.

Welcome to the forum Jan,

I sent you details of this prop and at least two more in the last eighteen months or so, with no reply from you. Could you remind me of your e-mail address.

With kind regards,

Bob
    Bob Gardner
    Author; WW1 British Propellers, WWI German Propellers
    http://www.aeroclocks.com

Comment

Hi,

I gather it has been a while since this original post, but I came back to this website as I have taken my four blade propeller off its mount at the moment while having our hallway decorated.

Although I'm still not considering selling the propeller (since hanging it is has become a great centrepiece and many guests and I enjoy feeling its tactile curves) I would be more than happy to provide any further pictures or anything else which I can be of use from the propeller.

P.S, Is there any way of setting up an alert if further posts are made to this thread or the original thread about my prop?

Comment

Working...
      X