Identification help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identification help please

My Dad has this propeller in the garage can anyone tell me something about it and of course it's possible value?
    Attached Files

We'd need a LOT more information, and even then some propellers still remain mysteries. Most important are numbers that would be stamped on the hub, and it looks like it might be a Sensenich decal, but I can't tell from the photo. It's a left hand thread, which makes it a little unusual.

Keep in mind that there were thousands of different propeller models, many of them looking the same. They're a lot like old tires.
    Last edited by Dave; 05-02-2015, 08:51 PM.
    Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
      We'd need a LOT more information, and even then some propellers still remain mysteries. Most important are numbers that would be stamped on the hub, and it looks like it might be a Sensenich decal, but I can't tell from the photo. It's a left hand thread, which makes it a little unusual.

Keep in mind that there were thousands of different propeller models, many of them looking the same. They're a lot like old tires.
      Thanks for the reply,meant to have 5 pics total but they didn't go only one..

Comment

Working...
      X