No announcement yet.

Paragon DE840-C Wooden Propeller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it will still be around for a while . . .

Ebay
    Dave

Comment

the global poker game of "airscrews"

Grinning to myself here Dave.

Since I have joined this site, its a daily addiction to see what treasures surface in the realm of vintage wooden airscrews.

Fortunately for us all, globally, there is a vast amount of attics and basements yet to produce the lost treasures, and when they do, the lure of the search engines finds thier way to this site to offer up more inquiries and pictures that make us all salivate as to what will happen to the new find.

That being said, once the propellers are offered on EBAY, the deep pockets advance to the front, and the vintage wood goes for big money.

Those of us that are just the common folk with moderately shallow pockets, have to sit on the sidelines and watch the the vintage wood be spun into gold. To me, its truly fascinating.

I feel very lucky to own only two vintage props amongst my collection of all things from the 20s 30s and 40s.

Thanks Dave for the creation of this great site, as a huge resource to those that love treasures from days gone by.

Sincerely,
      Dennis Hicklin
      Seattle Washington

Comment

Working...
      X