Marshall Propeller on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jltodd1 View Post
    Hi, We have now found the missing link about the marshall propeller. There was a flying school established in the early 20's called the Marshall Flying School. There is also a Marshall Museam! Who would have thought it would be that easy to find. Not even the Smithsonian! A very friendly eBay user notified me of the information. The propeller is now back on the market...eBay....it is not currently listed with barnstormers. I hope this new information is able to help someone else or people's interest and curiosity of the origin of the marshall propellers and to help get this propeller in the hands of someone who appreciates it for what it is.

Here is a link to the museum

http://nicholasbeazley.wordpress.com/history/
    Looking through all of that, I don't see that there is a connection between the Marshall Propeller Company and Marshall, Missouri, or the Marshall flight school, which was in Marshall, Missouri. I think it's just coincidental that the names are the same.

Nichola Beazly marketed their own propellers under the Nicholas Beazly name, so it's seems to me to be quite a stretch to assume that they also manufactured some of them and sold them as Marshall Propellers.
    Dave

Comment

I have a Marshall Wooden Propeller and I am curious on what it fits. It was made for a 100 hp 2150 rpm it measures at 76 in. It was manufactured in Seymour, IN. I hope someone has an idea or where I can research it.

Thank you

Corey

Comment

Working...
      X