Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinner B-5 prop for a Fleet Fawn RCAF trainer

Hi everyone,
    I just bought 2 wooden props. After a lot of research I found they belong to a Kinner B-5 engine on a Fleet Fawn MK1 RCAF trainer. They are in good shape, but are missing the metal edging. Can anyone help me out with value/rarity etc. I'd also like to have the metal replaced, so if anyone knows who I could get to do that in the southern Ontario area that would be great.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by Cdnflyer View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I just bought 2 wooden props. After a lot of research I found they belong to a Kinner B-5 engine on a Fleet Fawn MK1 RCAF trainer. They are in good shape, but are missing the metal edging. Can anyone help me out with value/rarity etc. I'd also like to have the metal replaced, so if anyone knows who I could get to do that in the southern Ontario area that would be great.
    Thanks!
    Those two features don't go together. I'm not sure the metal can be replaced to factory like condition, but I would contact Sensenich or one of the other propeller manufacturers to see if they have any ideas.

Value depends so heavily on condition that it's impossible to even guess without seeing them. See this page for general valuation considerations.
    Dave

Comment

Working...
    X