Anson Propeller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anson Propeller

I have for sale an Anson Propeller. It is stamped Anson Mark 2 Jacobs L6 1944.
    This prop was never on an airplane and is like new. A couple of very small dents from storage. Price negotiable. Please send email and I will supply pictures. You will not find a nicer propeller. I am adding pictures. Ihope this works.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bigal; 03-03-2012, 09:42 AM. Reason: Adding pictures

S&S of winnipeg

I would like to see some pictures of the prop, expecially if its a S&S of winnipeg. I own one and am looking for another one.

Sincerely
    Dennis Hicklin
    Seattle Washington
    Attached Files

Comment

Anson Propller

Dennis , I havent heard back from you. If you see in the pictures , I made a mounting bracket from 1 1/2 stainless steel pipe. Doesnt harm the prop. Thats just a big washer on the pipe to hold the prop in place.

Comment

pictures recieved

Hey Allan, I did get the pictures, that is an amazing prop, the condition is excellent. I suggest you post those pictures here and let the online community see this prop. I am curious what your asking price is. The condition of your prop will dictate that it should be crated properly in regards to where its shipped to, to whom ever buys it. I suspect the price wont be cheap on the initial asking price, as well as the shipping cost which are extra. Thank you so much for the pictures.

Sincerely,
        Dennis Hicklin
        Seattle Washington
        Last edited by D.Hicklin; 03-04-2012, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Denni,
          I havent quite figured out how to post the pictures I sent to you. If you still have them , would you mind doing that for me ? I dont know what the prop is worth so I would appreciate a sensible offer on it. I will make a crate at my cost. Yes, it is near perfect. Anybody that wants to talk about it can call me.
          Allan Alexander

Comment

Im interested

design@planepieces.com

Thanks Sam

Comment

Hi,

Hi, I have myself an Avro Anson propeller manufactured by the Robert Laidlaw lumber company in 1942. I was curious as how much you sold your prop for, because I am planning to sell mine .

Kind regards

Ray

Comment

anson propeller

Hi,
                you can see my propeller under modern wooden propellers, 84 inches wooden propeller with 8 holes

Comment

Working...
                X