For sale sensenich 90'' 1932 era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale sensenich 90'' 1932 era

I have a 1932 era sensenich 90'' Milatary wood propeller for sale. 1,400 o.b.o. E-mail Adam at vondago70@yahoo.com

Additional information including the design number, serial number and good quality pictures may help the potential buyer make a decision. Pictures are important because condition is so important.

Lamar

Comment

I don't think Sensenich was manufacturing props for the military in 1932.
      Dave

Comment

Right you are but they did use the same serial numbering scheme between 1932 and 1942 which wishful thinking could construe to be earlier than WW-II. Of course without the design number there's no way to know if it's truly a military prop or not.

Comment

sensenich 90'' Military prop reply

Yes it is an original military prop, I called Sensenich Co. they indeed made props in the era, Model # is 43K13605. Ser. # is AF43D759. And it is stamped ''SENSENICH CO.'' burned in the wood.

Comment

Sensenich 90'' prop

It is worth about 1700.00, but I will take considerably less. thanks for the input.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamp View Post
              Yes it is an original military prop, I called Sensenich Co. they indeed made props in the era, Model # is 43K13605. Ser. # is AF43D759. And it is stamped ''SENSENICH CO.'' burned in the wood.
              The military designation indicates that it was manufactured in accordance with a military contract established in 1943, whiclh is what the "43K" prefix indicates and which is why I said it was not manufactured for the military in 1932.

For it to be "worth" $1700 it should have intact decals and original finish. Do you have some photos of it?
              Dave

Comment

sensenich 90"

I called sensenich back for some more clarification, your right, It is 1943, I will try to post a pic. but it is original,it has some minor dings,the decals are not on it, only the burned in stamp markings. Its still worth around a 1,000$

Comment

Working...
                X