Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help in identifying a four bladed prop

Hi,

I am new to this forum and I need help identifying a four bladed prop I bought form Belgium last week.

It is marked
    • DrgNo 3045 RH (Drawing number)
    • D 2850 (Diameter)
    • P2750 (Pitch)
    • G457 (Engine number)
    • N83 (Plane number?)
    • R Falcon 3 (Rolls Royce Falcon 3 engine)

I am wondering if it could be for the four bladed Bristol F2? ....or is it for a bigger plane?

Any help greatly appreciated

Brgds
    Terje Skagen (Norway)
    Attached Files

It's from a Bristol Fighter (see attachment). The "G" and "N" numbers are production numbers on British manufactured propellers. They can be used to determine the date of production, but I don't have that list. You might look through some posts here where Bob Gardner has listed production dates from some other props and get a rough idea of when yours was manufactured based on those numbers. Unfortunately I don't think there's a good way to search for those other than looking through his posts and trying to view ones that may apply to British props.

Maybe this link will get you to Bob's posts, and you might even try sending him a private message to inquire. He hasn't posted here in quite a while.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your quick reply and for the attached pdf. I will look through some of Bob's posts to see if I can get a clue on production dates.

Thanks

Terje

Comment

Working...
      X