US Propeller Inc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Propeller Inc

I inherited a wooden propeller from a family member that was an employee at US Propeller in California. This propeller has never been used but that's all I know about it. Here is the info stamped on the propeller. It is 76 inches long and has metal (brass?) plates on the leading edges of the propeller.

US Propeller, Inc
    DES 5726 52
    Ser. 3311
    RPM 2300
    HP 66
    TC 732 (the three is hard to see)
    6 holes on the outer and one larger hole in the middle

I would appreciated anyone could help me identify this propeller.
    Thanks,
    Aggie
    Last edited by Aggie; 06-26-2011, 01:57 PM. Reason: additional information

Unfortunately, we have yet to find any comprehensive listing of U.S. Propellers drawing numbers as they relate to aircraft/engine applications.

Lamar

Comment

Thank you Lamar for getting back to me. I will keep checking and hopefully someone may be able to give me answers. It is a beautiful propeller and I am happy to have it.

Comment

If you find someone with the answers I would certainly appreciate it if you would refer me to them.

To my eyes, a wooden propeller in good condition is a thing of beauty regardless of whether I know its aircraft application or not.

I know you'll enjoy yours.

Lamar

Comment

Hi, I don't know if this information will help or not but I have a wooden US Propeller INC. prop that belonged to my father. He worked on an experimental radio controlled drone back around 1960 while in the Army. This prop came off the drone. The markings on the prop are:

22008-3
          SER 713
          a symbol that looks like a "v" with a circle around it followed by #s 938.

It's in beautiful shape and looks great displayed in my living room. I have pictures of he drone as well which is pretty cool.

Comment

photos

Any chance you can post the drone photos? Thanks

Comment

I will give it a shot when I get a chance.

Comment

Working...
              X