Could I get some help with this prop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could I get some help with this prop?

Just saw this one and wondered if it worth looking at?
    I dont see any bolt holes so I was wondering if someone did the unthinkable and put a clock in it.....
    Attached Files

Yeah, the whole central portion of the hub has been milled out.
    Dave

Comment

curious about the prop

Hello from Dennis in Seattle.

I was curious about this prop, sad it was milled out for a clock, but it happens. I was curious what the asking price was for it when you saw it. Bear in mind, when they are gutted like that, it greatly decreases the value. Fortunately, the milling job wasnt botched and appearence wise, its not bad, but it also wont command a high price either.

Let me know if the prop still exist, or has been snagged up, if its still around, get in touch with me and lets see what happens.

Sincerely,
      Dennis Hicklin
      Seattle Washington
      Attached Files

Comment

It was $600 but I don't see the ad anymore.

Comment

Opinion!

Thanks for the reply, but at $600.00 that is way over priced for a prop that has been gutted for a clock, but that is just my opinion. I would have offered $100.00 for it and stopped at $150.00, but again, that is just me. That isnt factoring in the freight charges either which has a bearing on the final price.

I am sure some other person that wasnt tuned into it may have paid that price. Again, thanks for the reply, its greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
          Dennis Hicklin
          Seattle Washington
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X