I've got 2 propellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got 2 propellers

I've got 2 propellers, the first one is a Hartzell, its about 8 feet long. The second propeller is a 10' Standard. Can someone help me get info on these propellers ? Hartzell3.jpg

Not without more information. There were thousands of models that all look the same. You need model numbers and often other information to even begin . . .
    Dave

Comment

well, i'm trying to post more pics with details but am having trouble uploading. i'll keep trying.

Comment

Here's a little info on posting photos, but the stamped information is important too.
        Dave

Comment

more pics of the Hartzell propHartzell2.jpg

Hartzell4.JPG

Comment

And here is my Standard prop. which is about 10 feet long.Standard.jpg

Standard2.jpg

Standard3.jpg

Comment

Go to this page to find that the Hartzell was designed for a WACO.

The Standard prop is stamped for a DH4 aircraft. You can follow the links on this page to confirm that the hub is sized for a Liberty engine, as I think there were some DH4's that used a Hisso engine. A lot of DH4 information on this site about early U.S. Airmail service.
              Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave, I'm going to sell these. Any idea on their value? And where to sell them?

Thanks again, Kyle

Comment

Working...
                X