Thread: ID Please?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 02:18 PM   #27
Forum Contributor
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: France
Posts: 543


What have you? A protractor? Or a clinometer (phone, ...)?
A graduated ruler may be used but it is more difficult and less accurate.

With a protractor or a clinometer you need also a measuring tape,
With a protractor you need also a ruler (or anything straight larger than the blade width).
With a ruler you need also a bracket. A graduated one is better.

In both cases, adhesive tape could help.

pmdec is offline   Reply With Quote