Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Widgeon 82RS-72 Sensenich hub and spinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widgeon 82RS-72 Sensenich hub and spinner?

Hello all
    I recently acquired an old Widgeon 82” prop in nice shape. I’m going to put it in the office or the mantle, and thought it would be neat to make it as original as possible. Anyone have any leads on old hub parts or spinner? Preferably non airworthy since it’s just for display. From some research, it appears to have gone with a ranger engine, and a Warner 8808 hub assembly. Thanks for any info
    Attached Files

I can't help with hub parts, but that's a nice find, including the old "Lititz" decals.

Comment

Jim - you just beat me to that one! I live near LA and was talking to the seller when he let me know you had come by to pick it up. Congrats on the purchase. It's a nice one!

Comment

Thanks. I am enjoying it. I had no idea how rare it was, just thought it looked cool and in good shape.

Comment

It's a good one. I've been looking for one with that type of hub. I have about 50+ props in my collection, but not one like that.

Comment

Saw another one on eBay a bit ago
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

As luck Might have it, I ran across another Widgeon prop last week. Still looking for a Warner 8808 hub

Comment

Comment

Nice find! My luck hasn't been as good.

Comment

Working...
                  X