Comments: The AVRO 504 was introduced in 1913 and spawned a series of additional models, this propeller designated for the first of those, the 504 "A", powered by the Gnome 80 HP rotary engine and manufactured in 1914 to 1915 before being replaced by the "B" model. It is one of the earliest AVRO propellers made and was likely manufactured around 1914. Note that the stamped size and actual size are different, indicating that some of the tip portion has been removed. Many of the later models, particularly the 504K saw service well after WW1.
Wood: Likely mahogany
Length: Design length 2744 mm, actual length of this propeller is 2514 mm